KARIKALAN AND THE TIME MACHINE
“OK, sir,” Manikkam said, “I am sorry if I have touched a raw nerve. But you are a pure spirit here. The pain you feel is not a real one. You only go back in time and remember your misery when your wife left you. If you ask yourself now if you are feeling the pain now, the answer would come as no, not anymore!”
“I think you are correct,” the Super Star said with relief, “I’m only remembering the pain I felt in Chennai! So we can’t go through any emotion here, according to you. Because you and I are pure spirits here, right. Then how could your grandfather feel the desire to rub that woman inside the temple?”
“Well, sir. Basically, yours is a good and sound question. Grandfather too thought of his Kanji days and remembering the joy he was having in Kanji.”
“But Manikkam..!”
“Yes sir, I can tell what you are going to ask!”
“What is that, Manikkam?”
“You are going to ask about your feelings for my sister, Valli!”
“Manikkam..?”
“Don’t be afraid, sir!”
“But Manikkam..?”
“Yes sir, you have no body. But the emotion you have relates back to Chennai! So it is real!”
“I am afraid, Manikkam. I have no body here. So I can’t go through the strong feelings like love. But I feel in my heart..but there’s no heart or mind here. No brain is with me. Still, I feel strongly towards Valli. I am afraid, Manikkam. Is my love just a passing show?”
“No sir, your love is real. And you won’t get to marry my sister!”
“Manikkam..?”
“Don’t be afraid, sir. Your wife in Chennai has Valli in her. That’s why you strongly loved her in Chennai. And even now when you think of her loss, you feel strongly. But it is because Valli resides in the body of your Chennai wife. This valli of Chola Country is your wife in Chennai. Believe me!”
“That is why we fell in love here in this country?”
“Yes, sir. You would get your Valli some times latter. You have to undergo the test by fire. To be frank with you, sir, it is Valli who has to undergo the test by fire. That time would come soon!”
No comments:
Post a Comment