Sunday, 15 October 2017

KARIKALAN AND THE TIME MACHINE

                                   KARIKALAN AND THE TIME MACHINE
“If I ask for the concept of your damned Time Machine, you spout some age-old stories which I am not able to understand. And when I want to monetize and commercialize the Machine you take me off to some other matter. Just who are you, Manikkam?”
“Hey! Can’t you keep mum for a little while? You two are just a couple of windbags. All sounds and no action! Why don’t we go someplace and indulge in sightseeing, uh?” Manikkam’s grandfather, who had been keeping silent for a long time, chided the youngsters.
“As though my cup of sorrow is not full and overflowing,” the Super Star cried and Manikkam smiled, “this old man also comes up with some goading things off and on! One of these days I’m going to say shoo and he is going to be tossed back to his Mamallan’s world in Kanji!”
“Try to shoo me away, you idiot!” the grandfather returned in a provocative manner. At which the Super Star brought up his fist in front of the old man’s face. The old man simply laughed off at the gesture of the Super Star. “Go ahead, and hit me! You idiot!” the grandfather said in a jeering note.
“Now I understand, everything!” the Super Star exclaimed. “I can’t even hit this old man. You, Manikkam have brought me here after drawing all my strength and stamina. I am just a shadow, here. You’ve done this deliberately. You rascal of the worst type! You are the real villain. Now I can understand your…”
“Sir, just tell me in what way I stand to gain by bringing here as a spirit only. Just tell me…?” Manikkam asked.






No comments:

Post a Comment