KARIKALAN AND THE TIME MACHINE
“What do I stand, sir, by bringing you here after robbing you all your powers and prowess?” Manikkam asked the Super Star with a straight face. “After all, I was bringing you to a new place where anything could happen to us. Which will be to my advantage? Making you a kind of an automaton would hardly advance my case. so just think…it over.”
Manikkam’s face showcased and reflected his unbearable pain. “Why, sir? Right from the beginning, you have been suspecting me! The first glance I had of you told me something very vital, sir. You had been standing in front of my flat, with your eyes cast down, leaning against a post. For how long you could not have told me if asked. But the very first glance I had of you told me that this Time Machine was not for any nation or anyone. It was not even for me. Further, I thought it was only to help you out of your situation I had been blessed with the machine by the Vedic Sages. I felt it in my bone and bone marrow, sir, that I had been blessed with the machine only to help you out!”
This had shocked the Super Star. “MMManikkam!?” He became frozen with shock and a new understanding.
“No, sir!” said Manikkam. “No one told me about you. While you had a problem with a lamp or a lighted lamp, which ordinary average men and women cannot understand, I had a similar problem, sir. I too got entangled with a problem that ordinary persons can hardly understand!”
“What Manikkam, what are you talking about?” the Super Star asked with a new understanding.
No comments:
Post a Comment