Wednesday, 11 October 2017

KARIKALAN AND THE TIME MACHINE

                                     KARIKALAN AND THE TIME MACHINE
“No, sir. To the moon, it is not possible!”
“How about the sun?”
“What!”
“O, I’m sorry, Manikkam. I wasn’t thinking. We would all be incinerated even if we near the sun. Ok,” the Super Star continued, “Just tell me if the thing is theoretically possible?”
“Theoretically anything is possible, sir. After all, we have travelled some 2,000 years in time. Some days before if anyone told you such a feet was possible you would have called him raving mad, no?”
“Now, Now! You are speaking my language. Yes, Manikkam. You’re cent percent right. I would have called him mad who suggested travel in time was possible. Actually, my own opinion was that it was possible only to the Holywood people. They make anything possible, don’t they? But you say going to the sun is theoretically possible. Well then going to the moon also should be theoretically possible, no?”
“Yes, in theory, anything is possible, I’d say, sir,” said Manikkam.
“Then I have an idea, Manikkam!” the Super Star’s eyes had a glint that had shocked Manikkam.









No comments:

Post a Comment