Sunday, 29 October 2017

KARIKALAN AND THE TIME MACHINE--CHAPTER 77

                                             KARIKALAN AND THE TIME MACHINE
                                                                   CHAPTER 77
“My God!” exclaimed the Super Star, “Man, what’re you talking about..?” He kept looking at Manikkam for a moment. “Since you said you were begging your Saints and Sages for years together, I thought I would show some feelings.”
Like the Saints and Sages who did not pay heed to Manikkam’s beseeching, now he too said, “Sir…while we came here…”
“Oh..! You mean you agree with me?”
“What, sir?”
“We have travelled two thousand years back, or almost…Nothing short of great feet. While we were coming here the wind might have sucked up all…Hey! Why do you laugh? And see your grandfather? Is this the time for seeing around for possible and passable ladies?”
“The first time I saw you, sir, I thought all my efforts were…”
“That kind of things I’m hardly in need of…you son of a gun..! Speak to me straight. Don’t beat about the bush…I am not here to lap it up whatever you say! You rascal of the worst type!
“Sir, what do you want me to do..?”
“I know the kind of person you are Manikkam. Don’t think…”
“Hey, you dog!”
The Super Star gave a start, and turned around to see an angry grandfather. Grandfather continued, “I have been watching you all this time. You never let Manikkam to speak his mind. Let him speak what he wants. Don’t you think you could stop him by such interference! Once he takes it into his mind to speak about something, he would not stop. You can stall him, all right. In the ultimate analysis he would have spoken what he wanted to. I have seen and closely watched him in the last three months. If you stall him, he would stop it all right. But he would be waiting for the right moment to speak his mind. That’s how he has been made. And this is exactly why his wife said hard things about him before quitting. She had been sore about the guy’s non-stop talking. Do you think she would come back to him? when she went back to her parents, what would an average ordinary person would have don? Wouldn’t he have gone to his in-laws and eaten the humble pie? No, not for this man. Instead of talking to his wife, he started to talk to the Vedic Saints and the Sages of the Upanishad! Do you think he would mend his ways? Never! And you too have come to join the company. Ask me about him. He incarcerated me for three months within a frame and started to talk. He finished talking to me only when you came to be with us!"




No comments:

Post a Comment