KARIKALAN AND THE TIME MACHINE—CHAPTER 78
The Super Star and Manikkam clung hands and laughed like anything. While they were laughing and thus engaged themselves, the grandfather cast his eyes wildly here and there. He was speaking to himself, “She was walking along this way just a while back. And while turned to have a word with these pairs of trousers, she’s gone. Where could she have gone, hey? What nonsense. She was here a minute ago. Has she got the power to travel in time, too? Or has she flown somewhere, hey? What kind of life am I leading with these two pairs of trousers! Well, there comes another one. She is on the fat side. But to look at her is a treat. What a gait and just look at her waist. And the two great breast are dancing to the tune of her steps. Mmm… but what if she is pregnant or something…God help me…!”
The two pairs of trousers, the Super Star and Manikkam listened to their grandfather’s thinking by reading his mind, and said to themselves, “O, my Goodness! The lady must be seven months pregnant. And this grandfather old fellaw has become parched with thirst for the company of women's flesh for more than three months. He can’t even tell pregnant ladies and from simply fat ones!” The humour of the situation was quite unbearable to both the pairs of trousers!
Then the Super Star said, “I thought, Manikkam, if I created a scene by raising my voice you would come out with all the fact. But to be frank, I guess the situation must be more serious than I thought!”
“Leave it, sir” counseled Manikkam. “I tell you to leave everything to me. It is my responsibility to convey you safely to our Chennai, Ok? What if you can’t cry, sir? And what if you can cry but not a teardrop would come to your eyes? Are you a sentimental actor in some Theatre and are you facing many a chance of acting sentimental roles leaving your hands?”
“Then what at all do you want me to do, Manikkam?”
“Sir,” explained Manikkam, “Only here if you cry no teardrop would come. Once you’re back in Chennai everything will be back to normal, ok?”
No comments:
Post a Comment