Saturday, 30 September 2017

KARIKALAN AND THE TIME MACHINE

                                          KARIKALAN AND THE TIME MACHINE
“O, Hell! You didn’t know that?” the grandfather asked the Super Star, “I thought you would know!” Then he turned to his grandchild, Manikkam, “Sorry Manikkam. I thought he knew everything. Otherwise..!”
The grandfather’s apologetic attitude had bewildered the Super Star even more. But soon Manikkam came up with the right answer, “Sir if you closed your mind, I can’t mind-read you. What is more, I can’t do this in our Chennai. And what is even more, here we all can mind-read each other beside any stranger in this land. It would be great fun, actually. So don’t go and attribute black magic tendency to me. I got the Time Machine by worshipping the Vedic Seers and Saints!”
“The Super Star got up to his feet in great urgency. “What kind of nasty things are these!” he exclaimed. But Manikkam made it a point to subject the Super Star with a long stare. What a great miracle! Even the Super Star could read Manikkam’s mind as though it were an open book. In sheer bewilderment, he shook his head as though to clear the effect. “O, my God! I can hardly believe this, Manikkam. But I think we should safely leave this to God such supernatural powers. God alone could use this kind of powers with aplomb.  I mean without doing injustice to anyone!”




No comments:

Post a Comment